Forney Soccer -Player of the Week – Alyssa Price
When did you start playing soccer?
• I started playing soccer when I was 4 on a team my mom coached, the Jaguars
What is your favorite quote ?
• And though she be but little, she is fierce
Who do you look up to ?
• I look up to my parents because they have taught me you must work hard to get what you want, even if it is against the odds.
Future plans ?
• I have not decided what college I would like to attend but I would like to be a Pediatrician or possibly a Pediatric surgeon.
What’s the coolest thing that you have ever done ?
• The coolest thing I’ve ever done was probably when I got to play at Nationals in Seattle. There were hundreds of college coaches watching my soccer game and it was just a rush.
What do you like about high school soccer?
• My favorite about high school soccer is definitely the friendships/ sisters I have gained; those memories will last a lifetime.
What’s the best advice that you have received ?
• The best advice I have ever received was from my brother. He told me that that people will doubt you’re good enough, but if you want it bad enough, you will show them you belong.
Favorite Lead19 Service Project
• Angel league is a service project that touches my heart every time I volunteer. They remind me to find the joy in every little thing I do including the ability to play sports.